Summer Camps 2023
At AIM Sports Summer Camp, our primary objective is to create an engaging and fun-filled environment where campers can actively learn and develop. Our camp culture emphasizes quality and fosters an atmosphere where children can make new friends and create lasting memories. We're committed to keeping campers physically active through a variety of sports and promoting both physical and personal development. Our dedicated staff play an integral role in the foundation of our camp and environment, contributing significantly to our high camper and staff retention rate. Ultimately, our goal is to offer an unforgettable experience that encourages personal growth, lifelong friendships, and the aspirations for all campers to come back next year.
June 5 - August 10, 2023
Pricing (Per Week)
Half Days: $200.00
Full Day: $300.00
Volleyball, Basketball & "All Sport" Sessions Available
Register For Camp Today!
AIM Volleyball Camps
AIM VOLLEYBALL CAMP offers expert instruction in hitting, passing, blocking and serving, as well as opportunities to participate in scrimmages and drills with other campers of their skill level. In addition to volleyball instruction, AIM VOLLEYBALL CAMP offers different sorts of recreational activities to keep campers active and engaged throughout the day. Whether they are familiar with the game, established players or new to the game, campers can learn new skills, make new friends, and have fun while staying active and healthy.
AIM Basketball Camps
Held in a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility, AIM BASKETBALL CAMP is an excellent choice for young players who are serious about improving their skills and taking their game to the next level. With access to top-quality training from some of the best coaches in the area and resources, campers can learn new skills, gain confidence, and have fun while preparing for a successful basketball season. There is room for all skill level, whether your camper is new to the game or is a seasoned player, all campers can join in on AIM BASKETBALL CAMP.
AIM Sports Camps
AIM ALL-SPORTS CAMP is a 4 day program that offers a variety of different sports and recreational activities for campers to participate in. Held in the brand-new, state-of-the-art facility, AIM ALL-SPORTS CAMP provides a more diverse and inclusive experience than specified sport camps.With access to top-quality training and resources, we teach campers the fundamentals of all sports, while also creating a long lasting impression into sports they may have never experienced before.
Registration & Camp FAQs
1. What's the difference between the Basketball, Volleyball and All-Sports camp? a. Our volleyball and basketball camps are for athletes that are focused on their respective sport and want to further their skill development. Athletes will receive individualized coaching and drills that target athletic growth. b. Our All-Sports camps is an exploratory sports curriculum where campers are introduced to different sports each day. For example, we will be learning and trying different sports like Pickleball, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, and much more
2. What is the schedule going to look like? a. Schedule is Monday -Thursday b. We will be sending each parent the weekly schedule 2-3 days before that weeks camp with all camp activities, games, and drills c. Some examples of the activities/games that we have planned are: individual skill development drills, all-camp activities, arts and crafts, camper’s choice games, strength and conditioning exercises, professional athlete guest speakers, themed activity days like Water Day + Camp Olympics, and camper awards
3. What is the cost for Full Day vs. Half Day? a. Total Cost i. Full Day = $300 ii. Half Day = $200 b. Camp includes: Lunch, Nutritional Snacks, Camp T-shirt, Goodie Bag, and All camp activities
4. What are the drop off and pick up times for Half and Full Day? a. Full Day - Regular Hours 1. Check In @ 9am 2. Pick Up @ 4pm ii. Extended Hours 1. Early Check In @ 8am 2. Extended Pick up @ 5pm
Half Day - Regular Hours Check In @9am / Pick Up @1pm - Extended Hours Early Check In @8am / Extended Pick Up @2pm
Cost for Extended Hours (both half and full day) i. Extended Hours is $80 per week 1. Includes: Early Check In and Extended Pick Up ii. Please note, we will allow a 10 minute grace period. However, after the grace period, a fee will be applied
5. How will lunch work? - Lunches are included Campers are more than welcome to bring their own lunch. -We will have a microwave and refrigerator available - Please note, we are a Peanut-Free Camp
6. What is the camper to staff ratio?
a. We will maintain a 1:10 ratio
7. My child is 4 years old, are they able to sign up?
a. For safety purposes, the age limits for our summer camp are ages 5-14 b. However, we would be more than happy to host your child next summer
8. For the 4th of July week, what will the schedule be?
a. We will have summer camp Monday and Wednesday - Friday
Jordon is passionate about youth sports and is committed to providing a safe, fun, and engaging program to camp participants and families. He has a strong desire to deliver an exceptional summer camp which includes top-quality training, diverse learning experiences, guest speakers, and interactive activities. Overall, Jordon is a driven and accomplished professional who is dedicated to leading the inaugural summer camp program at AIM Sports Complex.
Lewis Nelson was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and spent summers growing up visiting family in Southern California since his parents are both from the Compton area. The son of a former NBA basketball player and a teacher, growing up, Lewis excelled in the classroom and on the court. Lewis spent one year at LA Harbor College, where he played and started on the basketball team. He then transferred to Cal State Dominguez Hills University where he played and started three years of basketball and was named captain in his senior season. Nelson earned his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology with a teaching option from CSUDH.